Tuscan crochet retreat 23rd – 28th October 2023
LAST CHANCE TO BOOK – SALE ENDS SOON!
Picture a beautiful farmhouse, set on the breath-taking hills of Lucca, amidst the abundant olive trees and vineyards of the Italian countryside. Imagine the most perfect place to crochet…
…Welcome to your Tuscan crochet retreat!
Enhance your love of crochet in the most idyllic setting.
Join our crochet experts Emma and Marina on this all-inclusive 5-night Tuscan crochet retreat. Indulge in your favourite hobby whilst taking in the best of what Tuscany has to offer.
“Just living isn’t enough,” said the butterfly, “one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Anderson
We aim to inspire you through the natural beauty of Italy, envelop your senses with a warm, welcoming atmosphere, awaken your taste buds with delicious home-cooked organic cuisine, and excite you with local culture and extraordinary experiences centred around your love of crochet.
Re-ignite your creative spark and nurture your body, mind and spirit with an abundance of nature, and magnificent views of the Tuscan valley and Italian countryside.
Your Tuscan crochet retreat includes:
- 5 nights all-inclusive luxury villa accommodation.
- Private chef.
- All meals – buffet breakfast, 2/3-course lunch & dinner.
- Unlimited teas, coffee, water, & juices, plus wines with meals.
- All crochet workshops & excursions with our expert tutors & designers.
- A wonderful gift bag containing luxury Italian yarns. Plus all other materials and patterns to complement the retreat projects.
- Wine tasting excursion at the beautiful Fabbrica San Martino bio-dynamic winery.
- A guided walking tour of Lucca with a scenic outdoor crochet session.
- Lunch out in Lucca Town.
- Tickets to the renowned Puccini concert within a spectacular Romanesque church.
- Dinner at our favourite restaurant in Lucca after the concert.
- A day excursion to Florence with an outdoor ‘city crochet’ session.
- Traditional pizza festival dinner party at the Villa.
- Crochet showcase with prosecco & appetizers.
- Fiesta gala dinner on the final evening.
- Coordinated pick up & drop off from & to Pisa airport, Florence airport or Lucca train station.