Left-handed Crochet Online – Level 1.
Suitable for left-handed complete beginners, or anyone who has forgotten the basics.
Left-handed crochet is notoriously difficult to master, as most online videos and tutorials are focused around the right-handed person. Although it is possible for a left-handed person to crochet with their right, I understand the challenge of using your non-dominant hand to control the crochet hook. This is the reason I created this workshop; just for the lefties!
Taught in a relaxed and patient way, this crochet class introduces you to the essential skills of this rewarding handicraft if you are left-handed.
Suitable for complete beginners, by the end of this workshop you will:
- Know the difference between US and UK terminology
- Understand how your hook size, tension and yarn weight affects the outcome of your finished piece
- Be able to cast a foundation chain
- Complete a row of single crochet stitches (US)
- Practice the correct way to turn and continue the next row
- Skill permitting: Complete a row of double/treble crochet stitches (US) and/or observe the method
All delivered in the comfort of your own home LIVE ONLINE!
Left-handed Crochet Online – Level 1
You will need:
- Stitch markers
- Internet connection
- Zoom application
It is important not to deviate from the above recommendations, as these will help you to see your stitches clearer and learn with the most suitable sized hook and yarn weight.