Left-handed Crochet Online – Level 1.
Suitable for left-handed complete beginners, or anyone who has forgotten the basics.
Left-handed crochet is notoriously difficult to master, as most online videos and tutorials are focused around the right-handed person. Although it is possible for a left-handed person to crochet with their right, I understand the challenge of using your non-dominant hand to control the crochet hook. This is the reason I created this workshop; just for the lefties!
Taught in a relaxed and patient way, this crochet class introduces you to the essential skills of this rewarding handicraft if you are left-handed.
Suitable for complete beginners, by the end of this workshop you will:
- Know the difference between US and UK terminology
- Understand how your hook size, tension and yarn weight affects the outcome of your finished piece
- Be able to cast a foundation chain
- Complete a row of single crochet stitches (US)
- Practice the correct way to turn and continue the next row
- Skill permitting: Complete a row of double/treble crochet stitches (US) and/or observe the method
All delivered in the comfort of your own home LIVE ONLINE!
Left-handed Crochet Online – Level 1
You will need:
It is important not to deviate from the above recommendations, as these will help you to see your stitches clearer and learn with the most suitable sized hook and yarn weight.