Crochet retreat 17th – 19th November 2023
“A relaxing crochet retreat is my kind of heaven!”
Our all-inclusive crochet retreats will immerse you in a world that you’ll love! From the moment that you walk through the doors, you can relax and enjoy laughter, crochet, fabulous food, beautiful scenery, and the company of wonderful like-minded people. Not to mention more crochet! All in an amazing setting in the heart of Cheshire.
Come alone or with friends
Our retreats are kept to small groups. This way you can share together as a group, and benefit from one-to-one help and advice if needed. Whether traveling alone or with friends, you will feel included and part of the event, without the worry of being in an intimidating large group or clique.
Take inspiration from others who are just as passionate about crochet and yarns as you are. Our crochet tutor will be on hand to assist if you’re still learning the yarns, and can offer one-to-one guidance if you are new to certain aspects of crochet, or would like to benefit from some expert tuition on areas that you would like to improve.
We prefer smaller groups
We feel it is important to limit numbers for our retreats. There’s nothing worse than feeling alienated and left out of a large group that already has established groups within it.
Your crochet retreat includes:
- Your crochet retreat includes:
- All yarns, patterns, and materials for the weekend’s workshops
- Guest speakers & demonstrations (subject to availability and confirmed closer to the event)
- Accommodation on Friday and Saturday night
- A wonderful breakfast selection on Saturday and Sunday morning.
- A relaxing lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- A fantastic 3-course meal on Friday and Saturday.
- Unlimited tea, coffee & cold drinks throughout the duration of your stay
- Full use of the swimming pool, gym, and jacuzzi
- Spa treatments (additional charges & pre-booking applies)
- A surprise Gift Bag courtesy of Oh So Pretty And Clever & sponsors, with loads of goodies inside to keep you going for the weekend.
Settle your crafty things into our own private crafting room on Friday, and you can leave them there until you check out. Bury yourself in yarn for the weekend!